Events Workshop - permits and licenses
October 19th 2009
Permits and licenses for Tasmanian events workshop.
Thursday 5th November
9am to 11.30am
59 Collins St Hobart
Where do you start when it comes to getting all the legalities of event management underway?
In this workshop we bring together the various sectors that monitor, design and sign off on your permits and licenses.
They will update you on: liquor licensing, place of temporary assembly, cert. of likely compliance, food permits, council regulations etc.
We will also run through some timelines and possible issues that may arise and the latest exemptions and interpretations of the regulations.
Ultimately we aim to encourage a collaborative and stream lined planning process for event managers and stakeholders.
- Scott Burton, Senior Environmental Health Officer, Dept of Health and Human Service
- Nigel Grice, Building Surveyor, Holdfast (Surveyor for the Falls Festival)
- Jane Scott, Manager Operations, Liquor and Gaming Branch
- Const. Michael Miksimovic, Southern Licensing Services, Tasmanian Police
- Local Council representative
(includes morning tea)
TO REGISTER, contact:
03 6233 7797